1. Allah (الله) The Greatest Name ~ The One Who has the Godhood, which is the power to create the entities
2. Ar-Rahman (الرحمن) The All-Compassionate ~ The One Who has an abundance of mercy for the believers and the blasphemers in this world and exclusively for the believers in the Hereafter.
3. Ar-Rahim (الرحيم) The All-Merciful ~ The One Who has an abundance of mercy for the believers.
4. Al-Malik (الملك) The Absolute Ruler ~ The One with absolute Dominion, and the One Whose Dominion is clear of imperfection.
5. Al-Quddus (القدوس) The Pure One ~ The One Who is pure from any imperfection and clear of children and adversaries.
6. As-Salam (السلام) The Source of Peace ~ The One Who is clear of every imperfection.
7. Al-Mu’min (المؤمن) The Inspirer of Faith ~ The One Who witnessed for Himself that no one is God but Him; and Who witnessed for His believers that they are truthful in their belief that no one is God but Him.
8. Al-Muhaymin (المهيمن) The Guardian ~ The One Who witnesses the saying and deeds of His creatures.
9. Al-Aziz (العزيز) The Victorious ~ The Defeater Who is not defeated.
10. Al-Jabbar (الجبار) The Compeller ~ The One for Whom nothing happens in His dominion except what He willed.
11. Al-Mutakabbir (المتكبر) The Greatest ~ The One Who is clear of the attributes of the creatures and of resembling them.
12. Al-Khaliq (الخالق) The Creator ~ The One Who brings everything from non-existence to existence.
13. Al-Bari’ (البارئ) The Maker of Order ~ The Creator Who has the Power to turn the entities from one state to another.
14. Al-Musawwir (المصور) The Shaper of Beauty ~ The One Who forms His creatures in different pictures.
15. Al-Ghaffar (الغفار) The Forgiving ~ The One Who forgives the sins of His slaves time and time again.
16. Al-Qahhar (القهار) The Subduer ~ The Subduer Who has the perfect Power and is not powerless over anything.
17. Al-Wahhab (الوهاب) The Giver of All ~ The One Who is Generous in giving plenty without any return.
18. Ar-Razzaq (الرزاق) The Sustainer ~ The One Who makes the Sustenance reach His slaves. Sustenance is everything that benefits, whether halal or haram.
19. Al-Fattah (الفتاح) The Opener ~ The One Who opens for His slaves the closed worldly and religious matters.
20. Al-`Alim (العليم) The Knower of All ~ The Knowledgeable; the One for Whom nothing is hidden from His Knowledge.
21. Al-Qabid (القابض) The Constrictor ~ The One Who constricts the sustenance by His Wisdom and expands and widens it with His Generosity and Mercy.
22. Al-Basit (الباسط) The Reliever ~ The One Who constricts the sustenance by His Wisdom and expands and widens it with His Generosity and Mercy.
23. Al-Khafid (الخافض) The Abaser ~ The One Who lowers whomever He willed by His Destruction and raises whomever He willed by His Endowment.
24. Ar-Rafi (الرافع) The Exalter ~ The One Who lowers whomever He willed by His Destruction and raises whomever He willed by His Endowment.
25. Al-Mu’izz (المعز) The Bestower of Honors ~ The One Who gives esteem to whomever He willed; hence there is no one to degrade him. The One Who degrades whomever He willed; hence there is no one to give him esteem.
26. Al-Mudhill (المذل) The Humiliator ~ The One Who gives esteem to whomever He willed; hence there is no one to degrade him. The One Who degrades whomever He willed; hence there is no one to give him esteem.
27. As-Sami (السميع) The Hearer of All ~ The One Who Hears all things that are heard by His Eternal Hearing without an ear, instrument, or organ.
28. Al-Basir (البصير) The Seer of All ~ The One Who Sees all things that are seen by His eternal Sight without a pupil or any other instrument.
29. Al-Hakam (الحكم) The Judge One ~ He is the Ruler, and His judgement is His Word.
30. Al-`Adl (العدل) The Just ~ The One Who is entitled to do what He does.
31. Al-Latif (اللطيف) The Subtle One ~ The One Who is kind to His slaves and endows upon them.
32. Al-Khabir (الخبير) The All-Aware ~ The One Who knows the truth of things.
33. Al-Halim (الحليم) The Forbearing ~ The One Who delays the punishment for those who deserve it and then He might forgive them.
34. Al-Azim (العظيم) The Magnificent ~ The One deserving the attributes of Exaltment, Glory, Extolement, and Purity from all imperfection.
35. Al-Ghafur (الغفور) The Forgiver and Hider of Faults ~ The One Who forgives a lot.
36. Ash-Shakur (الشكور) The Rewarder of Thankfulness ~ The One Who gives ample reward for a little obedience.
37. Al-Ali (العلى) The Highest ~ The One Who is clear of the attributes of the creatures.
38. Al-Kabir (الكبير) The Greatest ~ The One Who is greater in status than everything.
39. Al-Hafidh (الحفيظ) The Preserver ~ The One Who protects whatever and whomever He willed to protect.
40. Al-Muqit (المقيت) The Nourisher ~ The One Who has the Power.
41. Al-Hasib (الحسيب) The Accounter ~ The One Who gives the satisfaction.
42. Al-Jalil (الجليل) The Mighty ~ The One Who is attributed with greatness of Power and Glory of status.
43. Al-Karim (الكريم) The Generous ~ The One Who is clear of abjectness.
44. Ar-Raqib (الرقيب) The Watchful One ~ The One from Whom nothing is absent. Hence its meaning is related to the attribute of Knowledge.
45. Al-Mujib (المجيب) The Responder to Prayer ~ The One Who answers the one in need if he asks Him and rescues the yearner if he calls upon Him.
46. Al-Wasi (الواسع) The All-Comprehending ~ The Knowledgeable.
47. Al-Hakim (الحكيم) The Perfectly Wise ~ The One Who is correct in His doings.
48. Al-Wadud (الودود) The Loving One ~ The One Who loves His believing slaves and His believing slaves love Him. His love to His slaves is His Will to be merciful to them and praise them: Hence its meaning is related to the attributes of the Will and Kalam (His attribute with which He orders and forbids and with which He spoke to Muhammad and Musa. It is not a sound, nor a language, nor a letter)
49. Al-Majid (المجيد) The Majestic One ~ The One Who is with perfect Power, High Status, Compassion, Generosity, and Kindness.
50. Al-Ba’ith (الباعث) The Resurrector ~ The One Who resurrects His slaves after death for reward and/or punishment.
51. Ash-Shahid (الشهيد) The Witness ~ The One from Whom nothing is absent.
52. Al-Haqq (الحق) The Truth ~ The One Who truly exists, i.e., the One Whose Existence is confirmed.
53. Al-Wakil (الوكيل) The Trustee ~ The One Who gives the satisfaction and is relied upon.
54. Al-Qawiyy (القوى) The Possessor of All Strength ~ The One with the complete Power.
55. Al-Matin (المتين) The Forceful One ~ The One with extreme Power which is uninterrupted, and Who does not get tired.
56. Al-Waliyy (الولى) The Governor ~ The Supporter.
57. Al-Hamid (الحميد) The Praised One ~ The praised One Who deserves to be praised.
58. Al-Muhsi (المحصى) The Appraiser ~ The One Who knows the count of things.
59. Al-Mubdi’ (المبدئ) The Originator ~ The One Who started the human being, that is, He created him.
60. Al-Mu’id (المعيد) The Restorer ~ The One Who brings back the creatures after death.
61. Al-Muhyi (المحيى) The Giver of Life ~ The One Who took out a living human from seminal fluid that does not have a soul. He quickens the dead by giving the souls back to the decayed bodies on the Resurrection Day and He makes the hearts alive by the light of knowledge.
62. Al-Mumit (المميت) The Taker of Life ~ The One Who renders the living dead.
63. Al-Hayy (الحي) The Ever Living One ~ The One Who is attributed with a life that is unlike our life and is not that of a combination of soul, flesh, and blood.
64. Al-Qayyum (القيوم) The Self-Existing One 65 Al-Wajid (الواجد) The Finder ~ The One Who remains and does not end.
66. Al-Majid (الماجد) The Glorious ~ The One Who is Majid.
67. Al-Wahid (الواحد) The One, the All Inclusive, The Indivisible ~ The One without a partner.
68. As-Samad (الصمد) The Satisfier of All Needs ~ The Master Who is relied upon in matters and is resorted to in one’s needs.
69. Al-Qadir (القادر) The All Powerful ~ The One Who is attributed with Power.
70. Al-Muqtadir (المقتدر) The Creator of All Power ~The One with the perfect Power from Whom nothing is withheld.
71. Al-Muqaddim (المقدم) The Expediter ~ The One Who puts things in their right places. He makes ahead whatever He wills and delays whatever He wills.
72. Al-Mu’akhkhir (المؤخر) The Delayer ~ The One Who puts things in their right places. He makes ahead whatever He wills and delays whatever He wills.
73. Al-Awwal (الأول) The First ~ The One whose Existence is without a beginning.
74. Al-Akhir (الأخر) The Last ~ The One whose Existence is without an end.
75. Az-Zahir (الظاهر) The Manifest One ~ The One above Whom nothing exists and underneath Whom nothing exists; hence He exists without a place. His Existence is obvious by proofs. He is clear of the delusions of bodily attributes.
76. Al-Batin (الباطن) The Hidden One ~ The One above Whom nothing exists and underneath Whom nothing exists; hence He exists without a place. His Existence is obvious by proofs. He is clear of the delusions of bodily attributes.
77. Al-Wali (الوالي) The Protecting Friend ~ The One Who owns things and manages them.
78. Al-Muta’ali (المتعالي) The Supreme One ~ The One Who is clear of the attributes of the creation.
79. Al-Barr (البر) The Doer of Good ~ The One Who is kind to His creatures, Who covered them with His sustenance and specified whomever He willed among them by His support, protection, and special mercy.
80. At-Tawwab (التواب) The Guide to Repentance ~ The One Who grants repentance to whomever He willed among His creatures and accepts his repentance.
81. Al-Muntaqim (المنتقم) The Avenger ~ The One Who victoriously prevails over His enemies and punishes them for their sins. It may mean the One Who destroys them.
82. Al-‘Afuww (العفو) The Forgiver ~ The One with wide forgiveness.
83. Ar-Ra’uf (الرؤوف) The Clement ~ The One with extreme Mercy. The Mercy of Allah is His Will to endow upon whomever He willed among His creatures.
84. Malik-al-Mulk (مالك الملك) The Owner of All ~ The One Who controls the dominion and gives dominion to whomever He willed.
85. Dhu-al-Jalal wa-al-Ikram (ذو الجلال و الإكرام) The Lord of Majesty and Bounty ~ The One Who deserves to be Exalted and not denied.
86. Al-Muqsit (المقسط) The Equitable One ~ The One Who is Just in His judgment.
87. Al-Jami’ (الجامع) The Gatherer ~ The One Who gathers the creatures on a day there is no doubt about, that is, the Day of Judgement.
88. Al-Ghani (الغنى) The Rich One ~ The One Who does not need the creation.
89. Al-Mughni (المغنى) The Enricher ~ The One Who satisfies the necessities of the creatures.
90. Al-Mani'(المانع) The Preventer of Harm ~ The Supporter Who protects and gives victory to His pious believers.
91. Ad-Darr (الضار) The Creator of The Harmful ~ The One Who makes harm reach to whomever He willed and benefit to whomever He willed.
92. An-Nafi’ (النافع) The Creator of Good ~ The One Who makes harm reach to whomever He willed and benefit to whomever He willed.
93 An-Nur (النور) The Light ~ The One Who guides.
94. Al-Hadi (الهادي) The Guide ~ The One with Whose Guidance His believers were guided, and with Whose Guidance the living beings have been guided to what is beneficial for them and protected from what is harmful to them.
95. Al-Badi (البديع) The Originator ~ The One Who created the creation and formed it without any preceding example.
96. Al-Baqi (الباقي) The Everlasting One ~ The One for Whom the state of non-existence is impossible.
97. Al-Warith (الوارث) The Inheritor of All ~ The One Whose Existence remains.
98. Ar-Rashid (الرشيد) The Righteous Teacher ~ The One Who guides.
99. As-Sabur (الصبور) The Patient One ~ The One Who does not quickly punish the sinners.
1. Allah (الله) The Greatest Name ~ The One Who has the Godhood, which is the power to create the entities